Photo Editing in the Digital Darkroom – RAW & other friends of the new paradigm
Modern light recordists now toil away on computers in digital darkrooms instead of messing with chemicals in small rooms that are dark. Software is the key to modern digital imaging, and even though I love my old film cameras, I have a digital workflow that works well enough for me when it comes to processing RAW files and photo editing. And so, I present all of my posts about photo editing in software programs like Adobe Lightroom, DXO Optics, Photo Ninja, Nik Software, Topaz plugins and the On1 Suite.
- Raw Converter Comparison – Lightroom vs DXO Optics Pro vs ON1 Photo RAW vs Photo Ninja (2/23/2017)
- Exposure Fusion – Using Enfuse for Lightroom to get natural looking HDR results (5/17/2016)
- Split Toning in Lightroom (4/27/2015)
- Flowers in the sun : photo post-processing tips (4/17/2015)
- Photo Ninja tutorial – RAW file photo editing (4/16/2015)
- Digital Darkroom : Pan Pacific Hotel (1/14/2015)